1. What is the difference between a giclée and a print?
One of the common questions we get from clients is “what is the difference between the digital prints and the giclée archival prints”. Our giclée printing is one of the best print
reproduction methods available. It is a process that uses a 12 color ink jet printer, acid free papers, and pigment based archival inks.
2. Are giclée prints worth anything?
Giclée prints offer both artists and collectors a number of benefits. giclée are more expensive to reproduce than the bulk prints made using traditional lithography and they are priced accordingly, but, it goes without saying, that they aren't as valuable as the original works.
3. How long will a giclée print last?
How long do giclée prints last? We use Epson K3 Ultra chrome archival inks and only the finest acid free substrates, so you can count on your print lasting for well over 100 years. If your print is framed and hung in a location with no direct sunlight, it will last even longer.
4. How fast will I receive my order?
All orders are shipped via USPS Mail within 7-10 business days.
5. Will my order ship discreetly?
All orders are shipped in discreet and plain packaging for your privacy.
6. Are all pieces signed and numbered?
Yes and every item comes with a certificate of authenticity
7. How much do these cost to ship?
Nothing! We offer free shipping.
8. Can I save some money if I purchase more than 1?
Yes, please contact us
to see what discounts are currently being offered.